Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does registration open at 12 tonight?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,389 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Check the dates when ya can start

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

GA361 wrote: »
    Do only arts students do this?
    I'm getting a bit worried.I'm doing business and law . . Do I have to register now?I haven't registered . . . Someone please answer!:(.Can I not just register when I get there?

Breath slowly!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

GA361 wrote: »
    Do only arts students do this?
    I'm getting a bit worried.I'm doing business and law . . Do I have to register now? I haven't registered . . . Someone please answer!:(.Can I not just register when I get there?

Its easy. You just have to stand up out of your seat, spin around on the spot, click your heals together and repeat "I want to register" three times. Congratulate yourself, you have now registered. Its that simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭SoaringPanda

http://www.ucd.ie/students/regdates.html

This site has the registration dates for the different faculties

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Michaelrsh

Did any incoming first years get a welcome pack in the post yet?? I didn't and I accepted my offer on Monday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

I got mine this morning. It's nothing to get excited about, it's just a Welcome booklet and a short guide on your degree programme. The Welcome booklet yoke can be read on UCD's website.

Advertisement