Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurants D2

Options
  • 17-08-2009 10:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭

Staying in the Conrad next weekend and looking for a really nice restaurant close by for myself and other haf. We goin to see Ian Coppinger in the laughter lounge at 8.30 Sat so I guess it would have to be early bird?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭tomcollins97

Try 101 Talbot or Le Bon Crubeen. Both on Talbot street so near to Laughter Lounge

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭antoniosicily

Try 101 Talbot or Le Bon Crubeen. Both on Talbot street so near to Laughter Lounge

I don't think talbot st is in D2 =)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭tomcollins97

Duh - I know that. But the OP is going to a gig in D1 so why be restricted to the overpriced fare in D2?

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭antoniosicily

Duh - I know that. But the OP is going to a gig in D1 so why be restricted to the overpriced fare in D2?

ahah don't know :-) I don't know many resturant in D1 myself so I will try these ones you are suggesting and then let the forum know =)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭BreeVdK

Tomcollins97, thanks for your suggestion, actually booked pre-theatre in Bang so hopefully it will be good. Will report back!

• Advertisement
Advertisement