Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's your favourite non-dairy chocolate? Pics please!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Nunubird

Nunubird wrote: »
    I'm a huge fan of the vegan store too. I ordered the 'crunchie' about 2 weeks ago but I'm still waiting (not so patiently!). I love their marshmallows mmmmmmmm.

My parcel arrived this morning! I've already tried the cruchies and they were lovely. Some of the inside crunchie bit had dissolved but it was still gorgeous.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

ohhhh! i don't think mine have arrived yet. but this is a good sign. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Northsider09

Check these babies out!!!
    Oh I've tried one today (courtesy of a very kind friend who is scouring the country for some sweeties in an effort to shut me up :D)
    Yummy chocolate on the outside (dairy free of course) and scrumptious marizpan on the inside. Never again can I be accused of stealling the bar of marzipan that was destined for the Christmas cake :D:D:D
    They managed to pick some up in Holland & Barrett in the Ilac Centre; they come in an "Organic" range too!marzipanbox.gif
    http://www.lymeregisfoods.com/marzipan.htm

Oh and thank you for your previous instructions Sweet re uploading pics :)

oooh nice pic :) yum yum!

• Advertisement

Well I found some fab chocolate in Nourish on Wicklow St, all about the €3.65 mark...

White Chocolate: This does taste like a real deal!
    whitebar.jpg

Raisins & Almonds: This is veryyyyyyyyyyy nice :D
    chocnutcouv.jpg

Raisins, Cinnamon & Nutmeg: This is nice, just a couple of squares with a nice cup of tea/ coffee, it's very rich:
    swiss7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭DonnieScribbles

I feel I must add this here:

ButlersOrganicDarkcopy.jpg

It's really nice. 70% but still quite soft, not at all bitter which is good if you're not into that kind of chocolate.

And inexplicably cheap! €0.85 in Tesco, Galway. I thought it was a mistake or temporary reduction but it seems to be the regular price :)

cheap indeed! there really must be a catch.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭DonnieScribbles

cheap indeed! there rally must be a catch.

I thought so too, but I'm still waiting. You should check if it's that price in your nearest Tesco. Maybe only us Galway people are getting the cheap chocolate!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

lindt-99-noirissime.jpg

bought this is gay paris this weekend, i LOVE dark choc but this was eeeeuw!!!
    its like eating a tablet with no sugar coating!!!
    :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

no matter how many times i said it was horrible she no believe!

Advertisement