Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

transferring save games

• 17-08-2009 10:50pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭

lads / lassies does anyone here know how to do it? And before anyone starts my old xbox went capput ages ago and I bought a new one but rather than have to switch HDDs everytime I wanna play games that have old game saves on it I'd prefer to have them on the one HDD.

Have googled around and cant seem to find anything on it. Am I just gonna have to buy a memory card and do it that way?

any help would be appreciated and if anyone can sort it for me theres a free 15GB HDD in it for ya (though you can pay postage if your not in Dublin :p )

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

miju wrote: »
    Am I just gonna have to buy a memory card and do it that way?

Thats the easiest way probably yes. As long as its the same profile!

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

dazftw wrote: »
    Thats the easiest way probably yes. As long as its the same profile!

figured as much. yep its the same profile recovered my gamertag onto the new xbox no probs.

cheers

Advertisement