Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gag present needed

Options
  • 17-08-2009 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

My sisters bf will be 30 at the end of the month and I need to get him a gag present, he isnt a gadget person though so nothing technical.

Any ideas????
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭chughes

Do you mean to get him a joke present or a useful one ? If it's a useful one you're after, he may like something from www.topgifts.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

if its a joke your looking for get false divorce papers,,, stamp envelope the works nd pop it in the letter box,,, tis a great gag

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Tony255

fintonie wrote: »
    if its a joke your looking for get false divorce papers,,, stamp envelope the works nd pop it in the letter box,,, tis a great gag

This could go very very wrong, reminds me of that prank radio station phone call a few years back in the US when they pretended to be the boss and phoned the wife to say the husband was fired because he was sleeping with the secretary and the wife decided to spill a few truths.

What type of budget do you have, what is he into, etc...

reminds me of the time we were setting me mate up with a dating agency,,, filled out ll the forms and stuff,,, left it in me jacket pocket and forgot to post it of,,, a few mts later me misses found it and taught I was doing it for meself using his name,,,, was in the **** for a few mts,,, never leave stuff in your pocket.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭rebelchick2

Thanks, It is only a funny gift I want, I will get him a proper present too!!!!
    Budget about 20euro! He is into Motorbikes and cars.

Thanks for the suggestions

• Advertisement

go to the joke shop there can be some good stuff there,,, I got a lighter that you placed a cap in it and when it was lifted,, BANG

the best one was a packet of sweets the same principle,,, you would swear it was a packet of sweets,, I used to get the nieces and nephews with it great crack,,, I could be laughing for days with some of the reactions.

Advertisement