Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

munster broadband in limerick

• 17-08-2009 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭

has anybody used http://munsterbroadband.ie/ this broadband crowd.
    I am based in cappamore in co.limerick..
    was using icebroadband.ie but they are the biggest shower of chancers i have come accross..the service always seems to be going down

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭CutzEr

That looks very promising, and they have it our location (Killaloe).

We have been looking for something like this, so thanks very very very much for finding it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭A Country Voice

I'm just trying to see what the story is with munster broadband myself. With Ice broadband at the moment, in Murroe, god they are crap. the service is down more than its up. How they're in business at all is beyond me. If anyone has munster broadband let us know, whats the service like?

Thanks
    A Country Voice

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Zicom

Have you tried WTS broadband. They have coverage in that area and good reliability. WTS Broadband site

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Friend of mine in Knocklong had WTS, it wasn't great.

I'm in Murroe, still with Ice... argh. Looks like I'll be switching to Munster but have to fight the good fight with Ice first to get my money back!

My next-door neighbour switched from Ice to Munster a few months back, he has no complaints.

My grandad got Munster Broadband in during the week - speeds are pretty respectable.

Advertisement