Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M3/N52 roadworks Kells

Options
  • 18-08-2009 12:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know is there plans to improve the road from Kells to Ardee.
    I seldom drive up that part of the country but in the last six months I noticed that there is a bypass going around Kells and the road is connected to the M3. I hope they are planning to realign the N52 to Ardee as I am pretty sure it will become busier when the M3 is completed. Also is there a toll going on the M3 and where will it be located
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭biffoman

there will be two tolls on the m3 as far as i know.the goverment gave the contractors a gud auld pat on the back for this project.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭flickarius

Yes, most of the N52 between Kells and Ardee is a serious pain! There are (or maybe were, at this stage) plans to take out some of the curves and corners, but as far as I'm aware only a few got done. It needs to be fixed up seriously, as you say it will become busier when the M3 opens. It will be great to travel to Mullingar and not have to go through Kells.

Advertisement