Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LittleBigPlanet GOTY

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

modnation racers beta

Only thing that interests me about this package [as I already have it practically!]

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

I dont have LBP, so I have been waiting for something like this to show up. Pity its only for USA at the moment, but then I have seen LBP used for €15, the DLC couldnt be much more on top of that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Rev. Kitchen

How come there are so many games that get a game of the year edition ? Is it just a phrase for a re-release of a game with added DLC or what.

Fallout 3 GOTY edition
    LBP GOTY edition

Did they both win ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

How come there are so many games that get a game of the year edition ? Is it just a phrase for a re-release of a game with added DLC or what.

Fallout 3 GOTY edition
    LBP GOTY edition

Did they both win ?

I would imagine loads of games win GOTY from different sources, for different reasons. So IGN might hand out 12 GOTY awards for different reasons, same with giantbomb or 1up etc.

It's all marketing either way. Like "special edition" music CD's 6 months after an album was originally released :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Rev. Kitchen

Makes sense. But how anyone gave LBP a GOTY award puzzles me what an over hyped game it turned out to be. It could never live up to the hype and never came close. Novelty for about 2 weeks then has sat on the shelf next to my Wii gathering dust.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Can't Believe this could get game of the year :eek: absolutely hate this game, got it with the ps3 and fifa 09.

Advertisement