Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

function rooms!

Options
  • 18-08-2009 1:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

hey
    I am organizing a birthday party for Halloween Night, having trouble trying to find a suitable reasonable venue, can you think of any hotels, pubs private room or function rooms around city centre or close proximity.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Which city?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 jinglebells

Dublin :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Haven't lived there for donkeys, but there is a place across from Burdocks at Christchurch that will reserve tables for you up to around 7pm.. after that they take the "reserved" signs off. I was there a few weeks back for a party & it was sound enough.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Moved from B/W/S.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭bobbyjoe

You can hire the downstairs of the Gingerman Pub been to a few things there v good. If you bring you own DJ can work out affordable enough.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Knifey_Spoony

You can rent the upstairs in The Bankers bar (just off dame street).
    I was at a private Halloween/birthday party there a couple of years ago.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Doyles in college st have a couple of function rooms.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

Was at a function in the Monte Clare Hotel (beside Merrion Sq), at the weekend just gone and it was A1

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Was in the flowing tide last night..turns out they're now renting out the neptune lounge for functions with complimentary finger food.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭gorgo

I know the Ashling Hotel Parkgate street was recently done up and has a number of rooms for functions.

Beside the Luas, Heuston station & bus routes from/to town.

http://www.ashlinghotel.ie/

• Advertisement
Advertisement