Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Limerick

Options
  • 18-08-2009 1:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey Guys and Gals :)

Just a quick question really. :) Im soon moving into limerick city, in the mount kennett place region, to like the 6th floor and im wondering what you think the best ISP is to go with? I like to leave my computer on/ net connected pretty much 24/7 as id use VoIP/skype religously(instead of a phone line), so something that wouldnt effect that would be great. Im not a major downloader, maybe the odd few movies or albums every now and then. Im pretty useless when it comes to this kinda thing and well, computers in general and normally have had somebody else sort this out for me as i am quite useless with it all! I dont wanna be paying for something that i wont use, yet i dont wanna be left short either, So any suggestions would be much appreciated. Cant think of anything else really, Thanks for reading :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 briansmurph

I work for BT, although you will need to pay for a phoneline rental, you will have 24mb broadband for same price as rehular folk pay for 3mb.....

Nuff said ;)

If you need info, text me on <SNIP>

Names Brian.

Mod Edit: Not a good idea putting your mobile # in a public forum. Use the private message function.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Neens

thanks brian, i just checked out this link though http://www.btireland.ie/24mb/24_checker.html and apparently the 24mb line isnt available in that area...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭source

Chorus (UPC) do 20mb bb with 60 tv channels, for €60/month. it's good speed wise, and has tv included.

Advertisement