Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Party!!

Options
  • 18-08-2009 2:11am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

Anyone up for one in the city center in the coming weeks when all the students return?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭sells

i am:) this is gonna get locked too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 583 ✭✭✭xp90

Class more info to come in the next few weeks! Leave your asl and wel arrange something guys bring plenty of booze il sort the music!

Ah mods dont lock it, look il slap a boards.ie on to it instead of house how about that?

you crazy bastard :)

Im game, so far just me and you I wonder who else? Suppose wel invite the mods too

• Advertisement

hmmm, i wonder???

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭cranky bollix

xp90 wrote: »
    Im game, so far just me and you I wonder who else? Suppose wel invite the mods too

sleep it off:rolleyes:

In before the lock.

Anyone who advertises a house party details on the internet deserves everything that happens especially when it all goes wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

Anyone who advertises a house party details on the internet deserves everything that happens especially when it all goes wrong.

Didn't some posh twat on Facebook or Bebo do that and had 600+ people show up to her parents fancy house and make a sh!t of the place?
    Never know he could be on to a great idea...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

If you want to have a house party that's fine but don't post details here - it'd be a really bad idea. Maybe PM but only to people you know and trust.
    Don't come crying here if your house is smashed up by undesirables that somehow got a hold of your address.

Other than that - have fun, I love house parties :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

And you wonder why you got kicked out of the Quays......:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

I'll come if it's like this...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Yeah count me in, bit random but so what!

It'l be exactly like that!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

say-sorry-corey.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

I'll go if I can wear those green slacks

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Eyre Sq. isn't a house.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Advertising someone else's house as being a house party, posting it on boards, then running off cackling into the night

I like it

ScumLord wrote: »
    Eyre Sq. isn't a house.

Hundreds would disagree :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

• Advertisement

ethernet wrote: »

Yeah but this is Boards :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Sure I'll come. My asl are 18/f/Galway. ;)

Sure I'll come. My asl are 18/f/Galway. ;)

Too old

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭PFL

This is what can happen if ya post the details:

http://drownedinsound.com/news/3056597-its-all-gone-wrong--radio-1-dj-blamed-for-house-party-terror

So post the details :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 mrgarvey

ill go too - open up! its the pork product vendors!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Count me in!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Too old

and you're just the right age I suppose. Didn't you only get your leaving results last week? :rolleyes:

/immature bitchiness. See OP? I'm not too old.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

I'm in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Barry_Scott

If you would like to store some of your furniture at my place during the party you are quite welcome to - if we move your cane furniture into my spare room for the night and scatter cushions on the ground, that would provide a lot more seating and create a cozy atmosphere at the same time. I have a mirror ball that you can borrow. I have told Ross not to invite anyone else due to the space constraints so it will just be us two and my other friend Simon. When I told Simon that Ross and I were going to a party he became quite angry that I had not invited him as well so I really didn't have any choice as he can become quite violent. Sometimes I am afraid to even be in the same room as him. So just myself Ross and Simon. Simon's girlfriend has a work function on that night but might come along after that if she can get a lift with friends.

• Advertisement

If you would like to store some of your furniture at my place during the party you are quite welcome to - if we move your cane furniture into my spare room for the night and scatter cushions on the ground, that would provide a lot more seating and create a cozy atmosphere at the same time. I have a mirror ball that you can borrow. I have told Ross not to invite anyone else due to the space constraints so it will just be us two and my other friend Simon. When I told Simon that Ross and I were going to a party he became quite angry that I had not invited him as well so I really didn't have any choice as he can become quite violent. Sometimes I am afraid to even be in the same room as him. So just myself Ross and Simon. Simon's girlfriend has a work function on that night but might come along after that if she can get a lift with friends.

ironhide_facepalm.jpg

Advertisement