Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Party!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Barry_Scott

I understand it is an exclusive party and I appreciate you trusting my judgement on who to bring. I just assumed you have cane furniture, doesn't everybody? Cane is possibly one of the most renewable natural resources we have after plastic, it is not only strong but lightweight and attractive. Every item in my apartment is made of cane, including my television. It looks like the one from Gilligan's Island but is in colour of course. Do you remember that episode where a robot came to the island? That was the best one in my opinion. I always preferred Mary Anne to Ginger, same with Flintstones - I found Betty much more attractive than Wilma but then I am not really keen on redheads at all. They have freckles all over their body did you know? It's the ones on their back and shoulders that creep me out the most.

Anyway, Ross rang me today all excited about the party and asked me what the theme is, I told him that I don't think there is a theme and we discussed it and feel that it should be an eighties themed party. I have a white suit and projector and am coming as Nik Kershaw. I have made a looping tape of 'wouldn't it be good' to play as I am sure you will agree that this song rocks and has stood the test of time well. I am in the process of redesigning your invites appropriately and will get a few hundred of them printed off later today. I will have to ask you for the money for this as print cartridges for my Epson are pretty expensive. They stopped making this model a month after I bought it and I have to get the cartridges sent from China. Around €120 should cover it. You can just pop the money in my letter box if I don't see you before tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Saul-Good

I will follow this thread with great interest :D

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭_ZeeK_

xp90 wrote: »
    Anyone up for one in the city center in the coming weeks when all the students return?

you are either brave, reckless or stupid.
    or maybe all 3. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Houseparty wohooooo im in, are you supplying the drink? cause im a bit short on cash at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

xp90, including me in your list of friends and family means a lot. You and I don't tend to have long discussions when we meet and I plan to put a stop to that. Next time we bump into each other I intend to have a very long conversation with you and I am sure you are looking forward to that as much as I am. I have told my friend Ross that you are having a party and he is as excited as I am. Do you want us to bring anything or will everything be provided?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

ZorbaTehZ wrote: »
    xp90, including me in your list of friends and family means a lot. You and I don't tend to have long discussions when we meet and I plan to put a stop to that. Next time we bump into each other I intend to have a very long conversation with you and I am sure you are looking forward to that as much as I am. I have told my friend Ross that you are having a party and he is as excited as I am. Do you want us to bring anything or will everything be provided?

Bring your sister

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭sells

HEY wait a minute..................my house is in eyre square...what the f*uck.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

Count me in, I need a new TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Barry Scott: You have been found guilty of plagiarism for not posting the source of the material, and attempting to pass it off as your own.

http://www.27bslash6.com/

Funny site though.

Here's another one: http://www.plagiarism.org/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Barry_Scott

po0k wrote: »
    Barry Scott: You have been found guilty of plagiarism for not posting the source of the material, and attempting to pass it off as your own.

http://www.27bslash6.com/

Funny site though.

Here's another one: http://www.plagiarism.org/

You're correct po0k, my statements were uncalled for and unquantifiable in any manner. I apologise without reserve and ask for nothing but your understanding. I hope, in time, you can come to forgive me for such contemptible statements. If I could retract my statements I would but I do not have a time machine. I wish that I did have a time machine, I would take my Macbook Pro back to 1984 and visit Steve Jobs. After selling my laptop to him for millions I would return to the present. I could do this several times as each time the present technologies would have changed. It is a flawless plan, I am sure you will agree, lacking only the availability of time/dimension manipulation technologies.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 583 ✭✭✭xp90

awwwwww yeah

Advertisement