Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for good gaming equipment store in Dublin

Options
  • 18-08-2009 2:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey guys, i had a little poke around and couldnt find anywhere else to do with this.

Basically today i broke my headset and am in need of a new one

I had a fatal1ty Creative headset and i got it in PC world - well basically i just dont have time to go out to the pc world retail parks

So im wondering is there any little hidden shops that sell highend headsets /gaming mice/keyboard Ect?

Shops that are easily accesible from the Dart or bus prefably ..walking is ok too.

Cheers Dan.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

If it's a store offline you're looking for then try Peats/Maplins, they're both up near Cineworld on Parnell Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Gotta second Peats, love that store. Maplin is also good if ya need cheap cables or components.

There is a PC World in the Jervis St Centre now, on the ground floor where Dixons used to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Menengroth™

you're really better off buying online tbh, wider variety and cheaper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 cngamemart

you know,I am not in Dublin,hehe,good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 DanC

Thanks for the replys peats seems to be good, ill drop into it today

• Advertisement
Advertisement