Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Access Virus

Options
  • 18-08-2009 4:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Anyone know any good soft synth versions of there synths? I was messing about with one in a shop recently, there sick!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 emnab

They have a powercore plugin but apart from that

http://www.cakewalk.com/Products/Z3TA/

http://refx.com/?lang=en&page=products/vanguard/summary

They're widely regarded as sounding similar..

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Neurojazz

The powered plugin is pretty nice, i have it here with the extended license so you can stack it up... But have found that i pretty much fire up Sylenth every project.

It can make huge sounds.

I've also got more into Omnisphere by spectrasonics, but you need top end computer to play a chord ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭deathronan

Neurojazz wrote: »
    The powered plugin is pretty nice, i have it here with the extended license so you can stack it up... But have found that i pretty much fire up Sylenth every project.

It can make huge sounds.

I've also got more into Omnisphere by spectrasonics, but you need top end computer to play a chord ;)

Just got my hands on sylenth, very nice, i can see myself having alot fun with this, it seems way easier to use than massive

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭hubiedubie

Been playing around with Fxpansion's SynthSquad recently - very nice sounding synths.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭ICN

Neurojazz wrote: »

It can make huge sounds.

Yeah.. I just picked up Sylenth as well.. very impressed.

There was a group buy on another site I use.. got it for €99 :)

Have to say - I'm really impressed by the presets.. Really shows its potential off :cool:

Cannot wait to get messing around with it.

Lovely sound to it & seems straightforward to use.

• Advertisement
Advertisement