Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

43 people arrested for voting for rival country in Eurovision!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Bragadin wrote: »
    Nah europe ends at the rhine, the rest are dough eyed hangers on with their faces pressed up against the shop window.
    If they'd any sense they'd have stopped it at the Irish sea too. Bit late now though, muhahahahaha, bail out please.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

Who gets to enter is based on the EBU, not geography or politics.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,772 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I'd tell you to let Eurovision-neutral countries do all the voting, but The Americans would never vote for Germany out of ignorance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭answer me

when Ireland were winning it year in year out, it was the muts nuts, now you can't even qualify for the finals it is a rigged competition. :D

The competion is definetly a fix now in the past 8 or 9 years it is differnt countries winning and mostof them are winning for the first time:eek:

I wish ireland would win again:)

Overheal wrote: »
    I'd tell you to let Eurovision-neutral countries do all the voting, but The Americans would never vote for Germany out of ignorance.
    Don't forget France and then there's all the countries they've never heard of.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭994

Must have clubbed together to buy one.

Though all the Poppy revenue probably helps too:D

Azerbaijan is not Afghanistan.

994 wrote: »
    Azerbaijan is not Afghanistan.

They sound the same how different can they be?

Advertisement