Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Auckland beers! (also, general info needed)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

jank wrote: »
    Must do another Christchurch beers night soon.

only just noticed that. yeah, im game. on a bit of a bender this week... reckon im up to continuing next week. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

only just noticed that. yeah, im game. on a bit of a bender this week... reckon im up to continuing next week. :D

Ill be around, although I am supposed to be training for a summit road cycle in December.:p

and im supposed to not be spending money after auckland this weekend...

but whatcha reckon to two weeks from now?

Cant see why not, Give us a text closer to the date.

shall do.

also, have to say, met rabies over the weekend (woo mini-beers!) and had a great time. great bloke :D

• Advertisement

So you wont be moving to Auckland anytime soon? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Met up with Crumble. Went for a few drinks.

The girl loves her JDs :)

Couldn't make it out after the gig. Was wrecked and the g/f was staying over. And the next day I was stuck in work then meeting g/f after that... I was an hour late for her :/ Work is taking over so much of my time lately.

In two weeks time I think my 5-60hr weeks are gone. Back to 45hr :)

I can have a social life again

At some stage I'll travel NZ and get to the other cities, so far I've only seen Auckland and as far south as Napier :( Thats fairly **** after 3 years

jank wrote: »
    So you wont be moving to Auckland anytime soon? ;)

not a ****ing chance of it. just have to figure out a way to get all the bands to come down to chch.
    Rabies wrote: »
    Met up with Crumble. Went for a few drinks.

The girl loves her JDs :)

:eek: lies!

:D
    In two weeks time I think my 5-60hr weeks are gone. Back to 45hr :)

i still say you're crazy.
    At some stage I'll travel NZ and get to the other cities, so far I've only seen Auckland and as far south as Napier :( Thats fairly **** after 3 years

ha, yeah, so far i've spent 2 nights at auckland and barely left queen st, one night in akaroa, one in kaikoura (and that barely counts, it was for a wedding) and one night on the west coast. not great for almost two years.

be good to meet ya again when you make it back down here. :)

Advertisement