Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marathon Training - Sore foot :o(

Options
  • 18-08-2009 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi all,

I'm looking for a little advice. I'm currently training for the marathon. Last Saturday I had my longest run to date, 15 miles. Towards the end of the run I noticed a pain in the middle of my left foot.

I thought it was just a cramp and continued on. When I finished the run it was very sore. I was hobbling for most of the day with it but by that night the pain had gone.

I had a rest day on Sunday and yesterday I went for a 4 mile run. I felt the pain slightly again on this short run. I am planning on running 18 miles today as I am going on holidays tomorrow for a week and won't get a chance to do a long run away. Should I leave the 18 mile today and rest or just carry on through the pain??

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

callo2
    This is the Help Desk.

Please read forum charters before posting, that way you will know what each forum is for.

Advertisement