Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballet & Dance Lessons for a 4 year old...

• 18-08-2009 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

My daughter adores dancing and music and is going to be 4 in September. I am looking for a dance school for her, preferably a ballet school that will take her at 4 years old. I would be grateful if anyone could recommend somewhere for her to go.

Thanks a mill :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 pureirishsugar

i can think of two, one is alice marshall who teaches upstairs in tutorial on o connel street

the other teaches in mk fitness gym, i think thats the name, on the dock road, cannot think of her name but both would have childrens classes

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ellieh1

Alice Marshall takes children from 5 years up, and so that not an option unfortunately, anyone who knows of a ballet teacher who takes 4 year olds would be fantastic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

I got a flyer through my door the other day - Is a new dance school in Raheen Industrial Estate. Seemed to be heavy on the Ballet side.

Will have a look when I get home and hopefully edit the post with further details.

- Can't find the flyer now - the name AFAIR was The Alex Dalton dance school, hope that helps.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

ellieh1 wrote: »
    Alice Marshall takes children from 5 years up, and so that not an option unfortunately, anyone who knows of a ballet teacher who takes 4 year olds would be fantastic!

Call Alice Marshall Ellie - Seems she does take 4 year olds also......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,096 ✭✭✭--amadeus--

My little girl started her 3rd year of ballet with Alice this year and turned 6 in Sept so she does take 4 yr olds - or at least did.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 pretendwithus

Does anyone know how to contact alice marshall? the number on the web is not in service?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

Dance Limerick has dance classes for 3-5 year olds on Saturday mornings. I don't think it's ballet though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement