Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone else having the strangest dreams?

Options
  • 18-08-2009 11:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭

Been having some really weird dreams lately about birth! Im 36 weeks and my dream last night was.. I was in theatre having a c-section only one doctor there and she said here is twin 1 and then twin 2 and then oh wait here is baby. I asked would that not be triplets she said no cos twins were in one sac and baby was in another. Now I know Im having a big baba scan 2 weeks ago showed 7lbs !! So maybe im just going through the motions that I feel like im having more than 1!

Anyone else? or am I just MAD !

Txt the husband this morning to say I was exhausted just had 3 babies... response I got was AWH CONGRATS !! LMAO

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭lalalulu

My dream's were freaky when i was pregnant! I would dream babs was chinese, black (I'm white irish) had two heads etc etc. I would wake up sweating but i had to laugh :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Lorri_L

I'm 32 weeks pregnant and am also having strange dreams. Most prominent ones were that I woke up one morning and the baby was there in the bed and I had given birth in my sleep. Also dreamt that the baby started walking the day it was born.
    Had one as well were the babies dad was an ex of mine that I went with when I was 17 and hadn't even thought of him in years. Felt so guilty for that one that I ended up telling my fiance. Luckily he just laughed at me!

Also had one only last night that wasn't so funny. Won't divulge the details but OH had to wake me up because I was screaming and crying in my sleep. Hope that one doesn't become a recurring one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Neverwhere

God i've been having strange dreams since week 4! And not even just about the baby.

Some about the baby. Some about relationships. Sometimes i have really vivid dreams about the stff that worries me...they generally keep me up at night.

And I have completely irrelevant dreams....i cant remember them now...but stuff ike purple dinosaurs and crap like that. Really bizarre. I think part of me will miss them when they go, they are rather entertaining.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Lorri_L wrote: »

Also had one only last night that wasn't so funny. Won't divulge the details but OH had to wake me up because I was screaming and crying in my sleep. Hope that one doesn't become a recurring one.

I had one of those during my pregnancy... OH was in the next room as it was uncomfortable for me to sleep in same bed some nights and apparently he had to come in and wake me because I was wailing and sobbing in my sleep.

I was dreaming that I had lost the baby and everyone was blaming me for it... I was about 24 weeks at the time. He had to bring me outside for air and everything as when I woke up I was still panicking and could hardly breath.

Scary times.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

I've been having the weirdest dreams lately. Some nice some horrendous. One night I dreamt someone was holding me down in the bed but I just couldn't scream I was just making moaning noises til hubby woke me up. Another night I dreamt there was someone standing in the room and I screamed so loud I woke the house. I also had the dreams about giving birth during the night...if only it were that easy! Also weird erotic dreams but won't go into them:o !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭galwaygirleen

Nice to see Im not the only LOON in the house!!!! LMAO

Had a really vivid dream about the virgin Mary asked her loads of questions too like was she really jesus's mammy and she is ! and I asked her was Mary her real name guess what its not its ALEISHA! Oh and she doesnt appear in tree trunks or as water marks or on cheese toasties... she comes to people in dreams or when people need her the most she appears when they are awake! So now for ye!

Last night... friend of mine was singing me a Lazytown song.. bam bam diddlebop these funny words I sing when we are dancing.... woke up Laughing to that one!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Neverwhere

I've had weird ones like that too galwaygirleen! lol

next time yer talking to her, tell the virgin to pop into my dreams...I could use some stimulating convo! xD

Advertisement