Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Disney/legoland etc.. Holiday(with 3 smallies)

• 18-08-2009 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

Any good packages going for any of these type places?
    Thanks guys!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 goosey gander

hi there was in disney land in june out of this world!!!! Imgoing back in feb and for me my partner and my son its costing 500 euro cause im booking the flights, transfers and hotel myself!!! i got a quote from the travel agent for 995!!! But you have a small prob cause most of the hotels will only allow a max of four per room unless one of the kids is in a cot?? If you tell me when you want to go ill look into it more for ya!!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

Thanks very much Goosey,

That looks like a brilliant deal you got there. I'd love to know more about how you managed to get such a great deal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 goosey gander

there are 5 different price ranges in the hotels depending on when you go!!!!Its most expensive to go during the summer or when the schools are closed. If ya go between september and november and january to early march there are good deals to be got!the most expensive part of the holida are the transfers. There is one litte catch to the holiday...ryanair fly into beauvais airport which is an hour and a half away from disneyland with return tickets costing 20 perpson including that new charge on credit card handling. Charles de galle airport is only thirty or 40 mins away but the only flights from ireland are airfrance and the tickets would cost about 140 euro per person!!! That is why the travel agents are so dear! But its really easy to organise transfers to disneyland from beauvais airport!

Oh and the hol for 500 euro is four 4 days 3 nights b&b and free entry into the parks for 4 days, flights and ransfers so it aint to bad

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

If you're interested in Legoland Windsor, we were there last year with 3 kids. Flew with BMI to Heathrow, rented a car with holidayautos.com (I think), stayed in Comfort Hotel Heathrow (5 in a room, 3 kids on fold up beds + 1 double). Hotel arranged 2-day tickets to park for us but if you have Tesco clubcard vouchers then you will get entry even cheaper.

Advertisement