Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Miami

Options
  • 18-08-2009 12:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi, I'm planning a trip to America next June, planning on doing Vegas for a few days then San Diego and San Fran, then was thinking of Miami for a few days.. has anyone ever been and what did they think.. i heard off someone its very unsafe at night and they tell you not to go out much... any help would be great :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭niall5098

HI ,

I am actually planning the same trip with the first 2 legs sorted, how did you get on in Miami? Any tips?

Thanks in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭NewsMeQuick

How long could you stay in the states on holiday before you need a visa? Is it viable to go there on holiday and 'stumble upon a job' or is that a bad idea? The visas from what I see are quite tough to satisfy.

Advertisement