Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel Insureance for over than 12 months

Options
  • 18-08-2009 12:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Planning on going travelling for about 14 months but the vast majority of travel insurance is only for 12 months and will be void if you go over this period. I've looked up a good few insurance policies and the only ones I've found that do insurance for over 13 months is getcover and Nomads. Get cover doesn't seem to have a great record and Nomads seems pretty expensive considering I'll have to keep my health insurance in Ireland too so just wondering can anyone recommend a good travel insurance package? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭honkytonk52

connact vhi they have a global policy which will cover you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭tipptop2008

Thanks for the reply - contacted VHI all right - €2,500 for the year - abit steep for my liking

Advertisement