Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doreen Marron

Options
  • 18-08-2009 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭

Hi, has anyone ever got an email tarot reading from Doreen Marron? I paid for an online tarot over skype but she said it wasnt working so offered me my money back or have it by email. Chose the email as was interested to see. After a couple of days i got it and it seemed pretty accurate for my present position. Just curious to see if anyone else had this experience?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

I used to do the psychic fairs with Doreen,she is elderly,a really lovely genuine lady,cheaper than the rest and always had a long queue to see her.
    glad you liked your reading.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 JLKB

I was at a psychic fair this year and had a reading done by Doreen, quite interesting, towards the end of my reading she picked up on a 'past life' of mine and started telling me all kinds of stuff....apparently I worked in a cotton mill in Yorkshire.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

just wondering if her email readings are as accurate as her personal readings?

Advertisement