Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broadband contracts?

Options
  • 18-08-2009 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

I'm looking for some decent broadband, with at least 20Gb download limit, that doesn't come with a 12 month contract!
    I'm living in Ashtown in Dublin.

NTL isn't available!

Anyone know of any options?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Could be a tough find.
    I'm with BT and was forced into a 12 month contract. Its coming time to leave and its cheaper for me to pay the last month bill than pay the early termination price of 150 euro.
    They have us all by the nads!

Sorry I cant be of help.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,496 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Don't eircom have 6 month contracts on some pages?

...or atleast they used to.

[EDIT]
    All the Broadband only packages have 6 month contracts, lowest price one with a 30GB cap comes in at 30e (add line rental to this for total cost), it comes with a 6 month contract also. This package gives upto 3MB.

Advertisement