Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIY Livery near Carlow Town

Options
  • 18-08-2009 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi
    Does anyone know of any DIY yards near to Carlow town. I am not interested in full livery or riding school type set ups and find it very hard to find DIY in the carlow area. Does anyone know of anywhere suitable for 3 horses - stables to rent with grazing would be suitable it does not have to have arena's etc. I would reallly appreciate any suggestions if anyone knows of anywhere but it would need to be near to Carlow town. thanks a million

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,522 ✭✭✭✭fits

There is an old ad on donedeal if you want to look at that.

Good livery is in short supply around Carlow though. Very short supply. Let me know if you find anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Do you drive or are you relying on someone else for transport? I've heard of one place outside the town, but not sure if it's too far for you. PM me if you'd like details.

Advertisement