Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Van & Driver needed this Saturday

Options
  • 18-08-2009 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭

I'm going to be ringing around this afternoon getting quotes for a Van & Driver 'cause we're moving house. Just going down the road (literally 5 minute drive), but we've enough stuff that a large van is necessary.

If anyone has any recommendations, just pm me. 'tis a community after all :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Nevermind, got one for 30 euro. That's good enough for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

free_candy_van.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

I could've got ye one for twenty..

Ah well, I'm just glad I got sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,389 ✭✭✭inisboffin

I think galwaybabe offers this service too, for future ref...:D

• Advertisement

No kidding :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭galwaybabe

I do indeed. Thanks for the plug, inisboffin. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭_ZeeK_

you could have 'borrowed' 10 trolleys from tesco for a euro a pop and wheeled them down the road.

thats only 10quid :P

20euro profit for lollipops :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

_ZeeK_ wrote: »
    you could have 'borrowed' 10 trolleys from tesco for a euro a pop and wheeled them down the road.

thats only 10quid :P

20euro profit for lollipops :D
    Those things lock up at the gateway. Damned Tescos ruining my drunken fun. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭_ZeeK_

really? as in they have sensors the put brakes on the wheels when they leave the carpark? that'd be pretty cool !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

_ZeeK_ wrote: »
    really? as in they have sensors the put brakes on the wheels when they leave the carpark? that'd be pretty cool !
    Most trolleys have this, look at one of the front wheels there's this grey box over the wheel.

Advertisement