Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dream of Lottery Win

• 18-08-2009 1:39pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,646 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I have very vivid dreams every night. I often have intense scary dreams. Last night i dreamt my bro won €29m on the Euromillions. He agreed to pay my bills for me! :D

I text him today to tell him of my dream. Quite spookily he said his wife dreamt last night he won €100k on the lottery.

Needless to say everyone in the family is doing the lotto this week.

Anyway ever have similar coincidences/funny tales?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

I had a dream of the Euromillions numbers before when it was €115,000,000. I did the numbers that I dreamt of, but I didn't win anything :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

This dream is a cruel one. I woke up with a smile on my face that slowly reversed itself as I took in my surroundings.

Stupid ****hole room.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 108 ✭✭NewNo2

I like dreams

Advertisement