Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Broadband

Options
  • 18-08-2009 2:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭

Anyone else in the city area having trouble connecting to the internet with eircom today??

It's picking up the network and signal fine, but won't connect to the internet. It's not a DSL issue, rather the eircom broadband wont connect.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I'm OK

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Dan Chipowski

jerseyeire wrote: »
    I'm OK

Thanks for that, i've rang them and they've logged the fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Mini_Bar

ok for me too, been on for about 20 minutes around 5pm and no issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

Mine kept going down on sunday but has been behaving since

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭JoseJones

ztoical wrote: »
    Mine kept going down on sunday but has been behaving since

Same here, was down for most of the day, seems to be fine since then.

• Advertisement

JoseJones wrote: »
    Same here, was down for most of the day, seems to be fine since then.

I've managed to sort it. Whatever happened on sunday seemed to have done something to my router, so I reset it manually and hey presto.

Cheers chaps.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I've managed to sort it. Whatever happened on sunday seemed to have done something to my router, so I reset it manually and hey presto.

Cheers chaps.

:D

lol, It wasn't quite that easy :o

i'm down again, anyone else in the same boat (posting this from my mobile)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

jerseyeire wrote: »
    i'm down again, anyone else in the same boat (posting this from my mobile)

Yep having a lot of problems with it, having to keep trying to log back in. I'm getting really pee'd off now as this is happening a lot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

switch your DSN settings to open DSN and you won't have those issues - check the broadband forum for all the info, massive eircom thread over there.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

ztoical wrote: »
    switch your DSN settings to open DSN and you won't have those issues - check the broadband forum for all the info, massive eircom thread over there.

Indeed there is :)

Advertisement