Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser SOS

Options
  • 18-08-2009 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Can anyone reccomend a good hairdresser in Portlaoise??? New to the area and dont want to travel home just to get my hair done. :D

I'm not part of the blue rinse brigade and I dont want to end up looking like one of the ones outside tesco in their PJ bottoms:eek:

Any Ideas are welcome....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Sonic_exyouth

benji1 wrote: »
    Can anyone reccomend a good hairdresser in Portlaoise??? New to the area and dont want to travel home just to get my hair done. :D

I'm not part of the blue rinse brigade and I dont want to end up looking like one of the ones outside tesco in their PJ bottoms:eek:

Any Ideas are welcome....

The one at the train station corner is recommended, but I cannot remember what it's called.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Denis Browns on the Stradbally Rd, just opposite the church there. Nice staff and good service. Number is in the Goldenpages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 TantraKat

A&A Hair salon is very good, their number is 0578661414

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 pnd82

Banks, across from cinema would be one of the better ones, but alot of staff there so really depends who you get.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 benji1

Thanks fpr the advice - went to banks yesterday evening - quite pleased with the service and staff:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement