Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

milka

Options
  • 18-08-2009 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

does anyone know where i can buy milka strawberry pralines? i can only find the plain ones. these are what i'm talking about:

gdcom_2063_980050278

Comments

Have you tried Lithuanica?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 katetehblue

Where do you get the plain ones from?

They look yummy!

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭mimihops

thanks moonbaby, i'm going to try Lithuanica later. katetehblue - i get the normal milka pralines in dunnes, they are yum as well :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,995 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

There's a large Polish shop on Capel street, I can't remember the name right now but they have a large selection of sweets. Give them a try.

mimihops wrote: »
    thanks moonbaby, I'm going to try Lithuanica later. katetehblue - i get the normal milka pralines in dunnes, they are yum as well :-)

If you find them, come back and tell us.
    I'll keep an eye out to.

Milka spotting is a mini obsession for me :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

And if you happen to see the Milka Triolade bar you may also give me a shout :)

http://www.austrianfood.net/i/milkatriolade.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭mimihops

No luck in Lithuanica anyway, although they did have loads of Milka stuff I hadn't had before so I had to get some!! But no Milka strawberry pralines! The search goes on...Have done a tour of all the Polish, Latvian and Lithuanian shops I can find now! Will keep an eye out for the triolade as well!

mimihops wrote: »
    No luck in Lithuanica anyway, although they did have loads of Milka stuff I hadn't had before so I had to get some!! But no Milka strawberry pralines! The search goes on...Have done a tour of all the Polish, Latvian and Lithuanian shops I can find now! Will keep an eye out for the triolade as well!
    Oh excellent, I love Milka stuff so Lituanica shall be getting a visit from me in the very near future.

And thanks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭RadioCity

I remember Milke choc from years ago and thought it was awful, reminded me of cooking chocolate.

A few weeks ago someone bought me a 100g milk and white chocolate Milka bar and I devoured it in less than a day it was so tasty! To make matters worse, Tesco in NI are selling it at only 64p.

Highly recommended!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Milka with biscuit is amazing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 katetehblue

Bought Milka Caramel and Milka with Daim bits in them over the weekend. Left them on the kitchen counter after getting in from the shops only to come back and find that my fiance had scoffed the lot before I'd even had the chance the try them. Typical... :(

Bought Milka Caramel and Milka with Daim bits in them over the weekend. Left them on the kitchen counter after getting in from the shops only to come back and find that my fiance had scoffed the lot before I'd even had the chance the try them. Typical... :(
    Fecker. Cancel that wedding, now!! :p

Advertisement