Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christopher Lee

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

I got that album about 4 years ago on the basis of that song!

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Dark Artist

Wow... that's actually quite the tune.

Didn't he do a spoken intro for one of their songs as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Hauk

Rhapsody are great. Got into them a good while ago. Christopher Lee really adds another dimension to those songs.

gg Christopher!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Christopher Lee is also Ian Fleming's second cousin, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

I dislike Rhapsody overall, but that song is brilliant. Christopher Lee is a remarkable guy. I look forward to his turn as Jabberwocky. It'll be a bad day for the world of music and acting once he passes on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Nephilim Wolf

Christopher Lee is a lengend indeed, and one of my all time favourite actors. I'm very suprised he has'nt been knighted already.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

I think it's nothing short of a miracle that he is still able to perform such masterpiece at his age...you should check out the live version of this track he performed with the band on Italian television

He recorded 8 versions of this song, one for each language he speaks fluently, which alone is an achievement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Christopher Lee is a lengend indeed, and one of my all time favourite actors. I'm very suprised he has'nt been knighted already.

he already is, he was the Queen's Birthday Honours list this year, so he is now Sir Christopher Lee

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Nephilim Wolf

Ph3n0m wrote: »
    he already is, he was the Queen's Birthday Honours list this year, so he is now Sir Christopher Lee

That's awesome news.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭GRMA

He's releasing his second metal album soon at the age of ninety.

Pretty kick ass if you ask me.

I have his first one and it isn't bad, concept album telling the story of Charlemagne

• Advertisement
Advertisement