Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I use 2 agencies to let my house?

Options
  • 18-08-2009 3:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I am currently looking to rent out my house, while I travel abroad for a year. I'd love to be able to organise it myself but would prefer the security of an agencies to look after the property (3/4 bed semi in Lucan.. 4th bedroom is an office at the mo)
    My question is whether or not I can let 2 different agencies search for tenants? One agency is further away but seems to have more queries than the other, because of proximity to hospitals etc, but the other is more local. Has anyone any advice? Should I just try to organise it myself altogether? I'm leaving in nearly 2 weeks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,387 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Whatever about the letting of the property, you should only use one for the management (assuming you want them to manage it).

There is no harm in advertising it in mor ethan one place, but you need them all to agree to it.

Advertisement