Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 18-08-2009 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭

Mods & Admin

Got a PM from a user hpr regarding ********* and asking me to partake in it. Now the funny thing is when I go to my inbox there is no PM there.

Just thought I would share. If you need the email let me know and I can forward.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,314 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

nanook wrote: »
    Mods & Admin

Got a PM from a user hpr regarding ********* and asking me to partake in it. Now the funny thing is when I go to my inbox there is no PM there.

Just thought I would share. If you need the email let me know and I can forward.

He was banned and the PM's are gone.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/banlist.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Conor

nanook wrote: »
    Mods & Admin

Thanks.

The reason the PM wasn't in your inbox is because we're able to mass-delete PMs from spammers.

Hit the report PM button if you spot it again and we should be able to sort it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Class! I thought the banlist had gone away forever!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

cheers for that, did not know what was going on but thought the admins should know.

sorry about naming

Advertisement