Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Damage after child birth

Options
  • 18-08-2009 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

As per the moderator i am not asking for medical advice... I'm not sure i'm even posting in the right forum.
    I had my first baby 10 months ago, since then i had an awful lot of pain internally. I am attending my gynae who has said that the ligaments joining my pelvis and womb are damaged so she has prescribed medication.
    I am asking if anyone has been through the same thing and if they have recovered and if they had the same problem when they became pregnant again. The gynae said it's normal for this to happen but i'd never heard of this happening to anyone esle that i know. Again i am not asking for medical advice merely opinon's :) Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

hi - you might get more answers in the longterm illness forum. i can move this there for you if you want?

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭lalalulu

Hi.. Yeah grand, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭lalalulu

Hi sam34, Could you move this to the pregnancy board's? I probably should of posted there in the first place, thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

i cant move it from this forum as im not a mod here, sorry.

one of the mods from here can.

Advertisement