Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fanboys

• 18-08-2009 4:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭

Saw this recently. Wasn't bad at all. Anyone else see it and what did they make of it?? Surprisingly good cast...a few big names...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

I'm sure I could google it and find out, but what is it?
    Similar to that feature film "Trekkies"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

dyl10 wrote: »
    I'm sure I could google it and find out, but what is it?
    Similar to that feature film "Trekkies"?

Never seen Trekkies. Basically, 4 buddies plan to break into Skywalker Ranch in an attempt to steal The Phantom Menace so they can see it before it's released.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

i saw it and quite liked it.
    Best line:
    "Hey guys, what if it's crap?"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

newbie2 wrote: »
    Best line:

That's some sweet irony :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

newbie2 wrote: »
    Best line:

Hahahahaha. Best line of the movie man. Perfect ending.

Though as I've maintained on this forum many times before, I thought episodes I - III were pretty good. Certainly better than episode IV and it's God awful directing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 179 ✭✭namelessguy

I must have seen it a dozen times and I loved it. Its a real fan film, made for fans by fans. Sure about half way in it loses the plot slightly and heads off in to slightly bizarre places but it redeems itself in the end.

Advertisement