Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did they ring you?

Options
  • 18-08-2009 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭

Well? UCD rang me earlier to make sure I didn't forget to accept my offer.I thought it was a bit odd,Anyone else get anything like this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭munchie14

nope,not yet anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

Here in UCD we care for everyone...*cough*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

If you've come down as far as me,the college is beyond help :p.I think its because I got fairly high points for the course I'm doing*

*translation:"I'm going to be an arrogant pr*ck until someone tells me other wise"

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

*translation:"I'm going to be an arrogant pr*ck until someone tells me other wise"

You'd fit right in at Dublin University :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

You'd fit right in at Dublin University :P
    *Puts on Boiler suit and Mucky Wellies*

Not if I can help it!!

*Rides into the sunset cloudline on his Tractor*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭DenMan

Well? UCD rang me earlier to make sure I didn't forget to accept my offer.I thought it was a bit odd,Anyone else get anything like this?

What's wrong with that? Sounds like they are just looking after a future student. It's a pity other uni's/colleges don't do the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

UL sent out text messages. I wouldn't see the point in hiring five or six extra staff to remind people of something you'd think they'd be watching for anyway but then I'm cold. But pragmatic.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭TDOie

They never rang me...

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭.Bob

they ring you if you forget to send back the form thing they sent out to you weeks ago

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭liamygunner29

funny if you got such high points they would trust you to do it yourself maybe its the lower point students they ring*

*going to be a bitter prick until told otherwise

• Advertisement
Advertisement