Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Headaches? Nausea?

• 18-08-2009 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭

No, your teenage son/daughter doesn't have swine flu. Nor have they contracted a bug from not observing the Ennis boil notice. They've just been to the new Head Shop in Parnell St. carpark.

Walked past this last week and it looked like it was pretty much ready for business.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭firesidechat

Please ,
    Tell me this is a windup.
    :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Nope. Don't see why you'd be annoyed. Anybody who wants their legal highs can go to Limerick or Galway already. Not exactly a shortage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

nice one..should ruffle a few feathers...
    i love it...have they a website
    what kind of delights can we expect, i hear that salvia smoke is animal...
    never had it tho
    have had a few of those "legal" bangers in my time...blow the head off ya, but you'd be dying from them next day,
    should do well with the hostel only over the road also

Salvia is hilarious. It's almost more fun looking at other people doing it because they look so ridiculous. Largely wears off after a couple of minutes as well which is nice because most trippy stuff goes on for hours and can scare the life out of you. It's severe enough that I'd no interest in doing it a 2nd time anyway!

Dabbled with the Spice smoke stuff a few times. It isn't great. I think the general consensus is most of this stuff isn't up to much. I'd rather have a few beers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

Salvia is the only interesting thing in the shop, like every headshop everything in there is way over-priced compared to prices available on the internet. They have a different selection of papers but all this stuff is just novelty items.

They cant sell those BZP pills anymore which used to be the selling point for headshops.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 48 onedoubleo

exiot wrote: »
    Salvia is the only interesting thing in the shop, like every headshop everything in there is way over-priced compared to prices available on the internet. They have a different selection of papers but all this stuff is just novelty items.

They cant sell those BZP pills anymore which used to be the selling point for headshops.

You will always be able to find cheaper stuff on the internet, the legal highs arent too bad when mixed together. I strongly recommend a Smoke XXX and legal Hash mix.

They have new pills but they are even worse than BZP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

onedoubleo wrote: »
    They have new pills but they are even worse than BZP.
    in a good sense or bad sense ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Kradock

Anyone else think society has enough problems with illegal drugs and the consequences of their seemingly ready availability in every town in Ireland without these shops popping up around the place.

Kradock wrote: »
    Anyone else think society has enough problems with illegal drugs and the consequences of their seemingly ready availability in every town in Ireland without these shops popping up around the place.

Well banning drugs doesn't really solve the problem either. Lots of people want to put these things in their bodys and they always will want to. You're just putting all the money in the hands of the criminals. Prohibition hasn't worked anywhere, except maybe Singapore where they hang you if you're caught with a joint.

Advertisement