Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent question, can you pay a weeks rent out of a month?

Options
  • 18-08-2009 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

Im leaving my job soon, well as soon as I can as it was short term stuff and Im going back to study

I am due rent tomrrow for a month, but might have to work up a weeks notice, can I pay a week more rent, or do I have to pay full wack even though Im not going to be here?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

I'm assuming you don't have a lease, so talk to your landlord to see if you can come to some sort of arrangement.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,387 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Talk to the landlord, if you think you are moving out inteh middle of September, you really need to be telling your landlord now if you want any prospect of getting your deposit back.

Note that the length of notice depends on how long you have been there. See www.prtb.ie

Advertisement