Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

COMMUNITY sports leadership ?????

• 18-08-2009 5:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I got offered my second choice community s. l and i was wondering does any 1 no wat it is like and does any1 no what kind of carrer/job is available from this course????????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 CDJM

also timetable details? additional information? plzzzz

im very nosy/inquizitive!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

got a code for it? dk???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Topmanager

draffodx wrote: »
    got a code for it? dk???

I think it is DK763

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Madflah

CDJM wrote: »
    I got offered my second choice community s. l and i was wondering does any 1 no wat it is like and does any1 no what kind of carrer/job is available from this course????????

PM me and shall tell you all about...i doubt timetables are out yet! Good course, lots of fun, ye get out of it what ye put in - not a lot of job options in current climate but by time you have finished it might have changed, you would probably have to do somthing after like teaching. If yer into sport cant go too wrong here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 CDJM

yeah its dk763. i know what subjects you study an all but thats it. i dont know what pm is....im new to this.. lol

• Advertisement

Click on the users name and a menu will appear, select send private message (PM)

Hey Draff. there is no option to pm original poster...does his/her email need verification or something?

Madflah wrote: »
    Hey Draff. there is no option to pm original poster...does his/her email need verification or something?

I believe users need ten posts first actually,

Might be best if you post some info here so anybody can read it if they are searching for it

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭dannydfc

i am looking at this possibly for next year, what is involved? and what possible job opportunites does it give you?

dannydfc wrote: »
    i am looking at this possibly for next year, what is involved? and what possible job opportunites does it give you?

http://ww2.dkit.ie/courses/dk763
    Career Options

Graduates from this programme will have developed the necessary competencies to work as:

* Sports/Outdoor Pursuits Teacher/Coach
    * Sports & Leisure Centre Assistant (to develop into Management)
    * Sports/Recreation Manager
    * Community Development Officer
    * Youth Worker
    * Health Promotion Officer

• Advertisement

cheers, anyone on this do the course? any views?

dannydfc wrote: »
    cheers, anyone on this do the course? any views?

pm Madflah

okay cheers

I pm'd him but to no reply.
    anyone got any experiences on this course?

Yep apologies but have been offline for a while..PM'd you Danny

Advertisement