Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cow's Lick

• 18-08-2009 5:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭

I really, really want to get a fringe, but unfortunately I have a cow's lick. I've heard that it's not advisable to get a fringe if you have a cow's lick, but want to know has anyone ignored this advice and gone and got one anyway and how did it turn out?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭thatone!

I'm in the exact sam position as you! I really wanna get a fringe but everyone is telling me not to. Think I'll just go ahead and get it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

i have a cows lick too and i got a fringe done last year it isnt bad with the cow lick sure look if you want one get it and even if you dont like it in the end after like a week you can sweep it to the side and call it a side fringe :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

A friend of mine had a cow lick and recently got the hairdresser to put in a fringe. It really suits her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Oh, I have one and I have pretty much had a fringe for my whole life! It is no problem at all and if it's having a bad day, I'll just side fringe it! Go for it, it'll be fine! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I have a cow's lick and got a fringe cut in in January and haven't looked back since. If I'm having a bad hair day will sweep it to the side, clip it to the side, or throw on a hairband.
    Sometimes clip it back as well, but more often than not its behaving itself :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭McCABE1

I'm in the same boat as you, cows lick but mad for a fringe. Can you recommend where you got it done, its just the last hairdresser I went to put me off getting it done, she didnt want to do it for me. It wasnt the best hairdresser ever so if there's a good one out there who can do a good fringe with a cows lick, I'd love to hear about it !! Thanks.

Advertisement