Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I've accepted an offer at UCD, what's next?

Options
  • 18-08-2009 6:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭

:confused:Yeah so on Monders I accepted this offer riash, but lyke I don't know what happens next! Do I have to wait until I get a reg pack in the post or do I just register online or something like that??:confused: Do you even get a registration pack??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭SarahChambers

Tesco value vodka and apple juice + late taxi into town

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭kev_s88

Michaelrsh wrote: »
    :confused:Yeah so on Monders I accepted this offer roysh, but loike I don't know what happens next! Do I have to wait until I get a reg pack in the post or do I just register online or something like that??:confused: Do you even get a registration pack??

fixed that for ya...you'll learn the lingo pretty soon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭TDOie

Michaelrsh wrote: »
    :confused:Yeah so on Monders I accepted this offer riash, but lyke I don't know what happens next! Do I have to wait until I get a reg pack in the post or do I just register online or something like that??:confused: Do you even get a registration pack??

Now you go to college.

But seriously, You'll get a letter in the post (probably) tomorrow. With basically everything you need to know in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Michaelrsh

kev_s88 wrote: »
    fixed that for ya...you'll learn the lingo pretty soon :D

Thanks I'm blending in so well:D

Advertisement