Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gerry Ryan hoping to vist the Playboy Mansion

• 18-08-2009 6:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Seen this story on RTE.ie, can this man embarrass himself (and us) anymore? I dread to think of the questions! :( 'So how many wimmen would you rooooiidee in a night then'?

Link to story

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

gerry meets the girls of the Playboy mansion......

star-wars-jabba-the-hutt_l.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 408 ✭✭NormanNicetouch

First I've heard of it. Just image the 'More Chins than the Hong Kong phone book' Ryan slobbering (and I mean slobbering) on a nice steak provided by Shanahans on the Green. Add a few gallons of booze and massive American tits and surely this is the last stroke (Bertie/NAMA/developer & banker pisstakers) which will tip the country over the edge into revolution? Please?? Someone?? For anyone interested, watch the Luke Kelly documentary tonight 22.35 on RTE1 to see the change in what this country has turned into.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Christ.. I never thought it would happen, but there'll finally be someone in the Playboy mansion slimier than Hugh Hefner!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭washiskin

*rubs hands together like an excited seal waiting for the impending explosion*:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭The Prophet

JABBA RYAN:

"Hugh, let me ask a delicate question. What's it loike te rooooiiide the bunnies every night? Hua! Hua! Hua! Doin' the woild thing with all those busty blondes! G'wan ye good thing! Hua! Hua! Hua!"

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

I can just imagine the bunnys asking him where he got his tits done......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Surely there are enough tits in the Playboy mansion already?

Who knows, maybe he'll stay there, and never come back. <fingers crossed>

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Dirty slimebag..he'd make Hugh Heffner look like Brad pitt.

Advertisement