Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trials or shadow complex?

• 18-08-2009 6:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

I can afford one of these, any suggestions

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Not played Trails HD but heard good things. Have 1200 points waiting for Shadow Complex so my opinion is biased.........buy Shadow Complex :D .

Maybe give the Trials demo a spin this evening, see if you like the gamestyle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,026 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Never even heard of Shadow Complex.. but will give the demo a go tomorrow.

Trials HD is absolutely superb however!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭passingthrough

Is there a demo for shadow complex? Did not know that. Il wait until tomorrow then. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Kind of hard to answer without knowing what games you like...
    For me it has to be Shadow Complex, just because I adore Metroidvania style games...

Demo of trials is good fun, but could get extremely frustrating on later levels

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

tman wrote: »
    Demo of trials is good fun, but could get extremely frustrating on later levels

Could? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Frustrating but addictive :) Trials is a fantastic game but I'll prob be picking up Shadow Complex as well tomorrow :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

Both are getting savage reviews, damn girlfriends birthday ruined everything!! CREDIT CARD FAIL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,892 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

got trials and sposion man today. very happy with my purchases. goin to get shadow complex tomorrow. might give castle crashers a go too. its very fun.

about time there was a good selection of quality arcade games. Im bored of most of my retail games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

evad_lhorg wrote: »
    got trials and sposion man today. very happy with my purchases. goin to get shadow complex tomorrow. might give castle crashers a go too.

That's my exact list :). I just got Trials and Splosion Man, loving both - was thinking of getting Castle Crashers too but not enough points left over for that and Shadow Complex at the moment so it looks like it's going to be Shadow Complex. I've only seen positive reviews for it so far.
    Is there a demo for shadow complex? Did not know that.

There's a demo for every single live arcade game I think. If you can buy the full version, then you can download it as a trial version too... Can't wait to check it out later today!

Advertisement