Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wakeboarding in Lanzarote/Fuerte?

Options
  • 18-08-2009 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭

Alright guys,

Usually go to Fuerte on holidays for a surf/sail/kite but trying lanza this year.

Been wanting to try wakeboarding fora few months, has anyone do it over there or know of anywhere that does it? I know the surf and windsurf schools there but I dont see any of them doing wakboarding?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,535 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

did you contact the surf schools themselves? They would probably be best bet.

We have quite a few surfers stay in our place in Puerto Del Carmen for surf , i'll try and contact them to see if they know anything.

My guess is that they would have wakeboarding on the south of the island where its more sheltered but haven't heard anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭PjC

Yeah that'd be great, if they know anything. I've asked the surf schools but they dont know of anywhere... least the ones i've checked

Advertisement