Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HTC T-Mobile G1 - The complete question-

• 18-08-2009 8:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭

From searching through posts here, and on various other websites, I still have some unanswered questions about the handset. I'm quite interested in the functionality and the potential of the phone for me, and I'd love to hear some of my questions answered. Plus, any recommendations are welcomed! :)

I am on Meteor currently, with a Pay As You Go priceplan.
    I'm a heavy 'texter', and regularly use items like Twitter online, so easy access, on occasion, to them on a mobile handset would be great. Whenever I use the handset for the internet, I would use the 99c daily rate, and I would use WAP/GPRS roughly 10 or less days per month.

Music is not a big deal to me, but the ability to take photos and videos for later transfer to a computer is essential. I like the G1 because it offers touch (new to me) and the keyboard (never used a QWERTY before, only standard keypad).

Thanks.

----

1. Would this phone suit me, really?
    2. How would the phone suit me, in terms of internet usage?
    3. Have you got the G1 on Meteor?
    4. Did you need to unlock it, if so, how?
    5. Did you buy it on eBay, or where? If so, any advice? How much?
    6. What is the feature functionality like?
    7. Is the battery, ease-of-use, keyboard, etc., good?
    8. Anything else I should be aware of?
    9. Any other recommendations of phones, if not G1 (No iPhone, thanks)

----

Advertisement