Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dropped my renewal in today

Options
  • 18-08-2009 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

dropped it off around 3 o clock, got a phone call at 8 said everything was perfect, she will forward it to the district clerk tomorrow.gave me a phone number if i had any questions,
    so fingers crossed 2 more renewals to fill out n it be happy hunting

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭westwicklow

Best of luck Ronn!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

ronn wrote: »
    ...................so fingers crossed 2 more renewals to fill out n it be happy hunting

How come you didn't drop all them off at once?
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭ronn

just dropping them off one a week so i dont have to pay e240 in one week if or when they come back, not sure if it works that way,

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Good plan if it works, but it'll be more down to when you get them posted back. If they decide to send them all back to you in one go, or if they arrive over 2 or even 5 days it could all be for nothing. Hope it works out for you.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭daveob007

Dropped in mine today also.
    was going to wait for the guidelines but don't really need to as my application are fairly straight forward.
    All done photos/referees/gp name etc.
    just waiting now but cert not up till 31st oct.
    i will wait for the guidelines before i apply for a .22 pistol however,not sure whats allowed as yet and dont want to go into the higher security level either,,costs too much.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

i dropped my 4 off the other day i was in the station with my fao for 45 mins:(

he read throught the whole let making sure everything was filled out properly. mind you before i went in to him he hadnt even seen the form:rolleyes: and even asked that when they were finished could they use them for in house training purposes.

Advertisement