Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Searching on Garmin 775T Help!

Options
  • 18-08-2009 8:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi,

I know this has been discussed more than once but I'm still looking for help....

Let's say I was looking to navigate to a street in Ireland, how can I search for it?
    For instance if i was looking for Grafton Street. When I search for an address it asks for a number. If I don't put in a number (as advised by another member) it lists hundreds of places.

If I look through cities (as posted before by another member) it has no results..... Any ideas?

Before this I had an old Route 66 which seemed to have a much simpler and more effective search.
    Thanks,
    Mick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭peking97

Try this sequence:-

Where To?> Near > A Different City > Dublin > Dublin, County Dublin > Address > Dublin > Select City > Dublin Co Dublin > Address > Search All > Done(i.e. no house no.) > Grafton St. (It should find the street before you finish inputting the name)
    HTH

Advertisement