Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SCJP Exam

Options
  • 18-08-2009 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to do the SCJP 6 exam and am looking for some help in how to apply for the exam. I've bought the SCJP 6 study guide to help me study.

I'm looking for information on what are the locations that i can do the exam. I purchased the voucher from the Sun website but the problem is when i go to book a location for the exam i can't find where to book the locations or date. I get directed to the prometric website to book but i can't see the SCJP 6 exam to pick.

Any help from anyone who has completed the SCJP exam can give me some help on how to apply for it any any exam hints will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    daz23
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement