Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help A&K m249 MKII Problem

Options
  • 18-08-2009 9:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi my m249 has the following problem please help....

Hi it Fires out 5bbs at a time sometimes when i use some types of ammo all .20gram
    Excell dont work and 2 to 3 bbs role out the barrel after shooting
    rapter bbs work great but still 1bb roles out the barrel after you stop shooting is this normal...I,ll try it out again tomorrow to see if its still happening any tips on how to fix this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

markY6222 wrote: »

Hi it Fires out 5bbs at a time sometimes when i use some types of ammo all .20gram
    Take your finger off the trigger...:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭hitman_

markY6222 wrote: »

Excell dont work and 2 to 3 bbs role out the barrel after shooting
    rapter bbs work great but still 1bb roles out the barrel after you stop shooting is this normal...I,ll try it out again tomorrow to see if itsl happening any tips on how to fix this

Read this (the hop modification bit), also fit a decent hop rubber.

http://www.rsov.com/forum/showthread.php?t=322

Advertisement