Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanderlei plastic surgery????

Options
  • 18-08-2009 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭

DSC06263.jpg
    DSC06213.jpg

:D

Maybe its to stop the scar tissue from opening when fighting or an MJ tribute

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

It delayed his fight with Bisping at UFC 105 what ever it is which may have been by design as people think Silva has had his eyes on the New Years PPV for a long time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Didn't a fairly big fighter get scar tissue removed last year?? The name escapes me now and I'm too lazy to go looking

Didn't a fairly big fighter get scar tissue removed last year?? The name escapes me now and I'm too lazy to go looking

Nate Diaz

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Marcus Davis also had scar tissue removed sometime ago.

rovert wrote: »
    Nate Diaz
    Could of been but I think it was someone else, remember reading that they had been cut over 80 times in their career. Bah Damn memory!

• Advertisement

rizzla wrote: »
    Marcus Davis also had scar tissue removed sometime ago.
    Lol thats who it is. big fighter:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭Burkatron

Could of been but I think it was someone else, remember reading that they had been cut over 80 times in their career. Bah Damn memory!

Forrest Griffin got it done as far as I remember!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Perfect fit

by the looks of it wandy entire face was scar tissue he looks like a different person

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭pablohoney87

It was nick diaz. Nates not half the bleeder his brother is.

by the looks of it wandy entire face was scar tissue he looks like a different person

My understanding is that the doctors much like with Diaz shaved down bones in his face as the skin on Silva's face was being stretched all that extra bone which consequently led him to being cut more often.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Didnt think it was a high priority for some fighters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭dunkamania

Lol, wandi looks about 10 years younger.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

dunkamania wrote: »
    Lol, wandi looks about 10 years younger.

Let's hope he can fight like he did 10 years ago. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭davmol

Thats some change,i think he was modelling himself on that alien looking image on his t-shirts

Wasnt there a thread on Sherdog saying this as a fake? Also, in the second pic you can't see any hint of the tattoo on his head..............

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Also, in the second pic you can't see any hint of the tattoo on his head..............

I can see the darker area would it would be.
    And he has hair in these pics :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

wanderlei.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

He's one of the few fighters who you'd be inclined to believe the story about, considering that he doesn't look like he's in his early 30s at all

T-K-O wrote: »
    wanderlei.jpg

Actually they got it backwards the one marked original was done by the F4W board.

http://mmamania.com/2009/08/19/wanderlei-silva-camp-confirms-medical-procedure-for-the-axe-murderer/

Advertisement